Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Moody!!

It's another day full of moody faces here... how can i ever live with this kind of surrounding. Damn this early morning Celine Dion song was playing on the radio, now that make me even more not in the mood to do my work. I need some medicine to cure this feeling am having for the past weeks, even the doctor would said i'm madly insane due to no prescription for the sickness am having at the moment.


Coffee would sure helped me to ease just a few bits and pieces of those odd feeling am having for sure. But why am i still entertaining myself with those mp3's am downloading, sad song in the morning, that sound pretty weird, i should have downloaded some heavy music instead of this love song. Well, at least those Westlife song tried to motivate me to stand on my own for the rest of my days. Hopefully i can survived till the end of the working hours and i just can't wait for weekend to be here again, i need some time of my own, away from work, away from those who hurt me alot and am trying to find the solution to a broken heart.






No comments: