Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Morning Crap!!

It's been awhile i have not logged in any of my entries here. Was busy lately with work and life. Had a very tiring day, havent had enough sleep and am in need of a break. Can't wait for the holiday am planning for in July and can't wait to attend my BBF wedding. Gosh need alot of planning now, and am still waiting for the time to arrived. Weekend was too tiring for me. Been doing the same thing over and over again.

Got to spend my time headed off across the border saturday afternoon with my parents and my cuzzie yut. Didn't managed to grab the opportunity to go shopping since we have to rush on things. Was actually sending mom to collect some of her stuffs in miri. I can only managed to grab a pair of shoe and some beauty products for my own. Even have to neglected Starbucks and McD which i have never did in my life, booohhoo..how sad!!. Everything was in a rush and thats all i can only get. But what the heck am still going next week with my brother, who suggested to bring me on his shopping spree to miri after pay day. I don't mind accompany him though as long as i can get what i wanted which i have been planning to get ever since. I need to get myself a new pairs of clothes to work and maybe will get another pair of shoes as well. Am still not happy since i have planned to get two pairs the other day. Nevermind there is still another time.

Neways, the boyfriend was texting me concerning the SLR last night, which he himself is planning to get as well, but not sure which model. I suggested,that he go for either Canon or Nikon. Will have to compared the price and the quality as well. He's into photography, well.. we are both into it for now but not sure which to get. WOuldn't go for the expensive one, as long as we are satisfy with the quality thats ok. He wanted to try the Canon EOS 1000D and i suggested he tried Nikon D80 or D90, but will have to see what he wants, after all he's the one paying for it and im the one using it hehehe..

Anyway... need to stepped off for now, will update on things soon, when i got the time to mingle and crapping on things. Before that i wanna wish everyone "HAPPY EASTER"

No comments: